गुरुवार, 25 अगस्त 2011

Kalpana Patowary - The Legacy of Bhikhari Thakur.



Bhojpuri music is always looked down upon in the mainstream industry. It is time that people & media believe in our work and let good music come out. Someone has to bear. I took the responsibility producing the album rather than complain.

Says Kalpana, I had been to Deva Sharif, Bara Banki U.P to pray for this exclusive project. In a press conference in Bara Banki, I had made a statement that Bhojpuri music has given me a lot and expressed my desire to the media to see Bhojpuri music in International markets. Many so called critics and some of my contemporary singer friends commented sarcastically and tried to prove my statement wrong. (by which songs I’ll take Bhojpuri music to that level….usually Bhojpuri songs has double meaning songs). I kept mum as I believe it’s was better.

But with this release, she proved herself once again, her devotion to Bhojpuri music. She has kept her word to take Bhojpuri music to International platform.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें